Terms and Conditions
1. General and Application
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and the Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry about the delivery of goods, which are ordered from Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry's online shop under the web-site www.aynurabbott.com.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry are correct and complete. The customer shall inform Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
3. Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose relevant creditcard as your payment method and enter all creditcard details.
(2) After placing an order, Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
4. Prices and conditions of payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.aynurabbott.com online-shop are in euro and inclusive 21% Dutch VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
Checkout is completed via 3D-secure gateway.
For detailed shipping costs, see § 5 below. Creditcard fees will never exceed the fixed once from the creditcard suppliers.
(2) For payment Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry only accepts the following creditcards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express, Visa Electron, Mastercard Direct.
Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry also accepts other methods of payment, such as Paypal and Ideal.
(3) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) We do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-EU countries.
(5) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
(1) Products which are “in stock” will be delivered inside The Netherlands within 2-3 working days and the EU within 7 working days and outside the EU within 14 working days.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) We deliver with UPS/FedEx worldwide.
(4) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location.
(5) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
6. Returned goods
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days (but not items bought on sale).
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is only entitled to return the goods directly to Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry.
(3) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(4) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(5) Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the creditcard that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
7. Retention of title
Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
8. Copyright and use of the website
(1) After the purchase Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its goods.
(2) The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(3) The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
9. Data protection
(1) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment