When you're not wearing your jewelry please store them in a safe and dry place. Many of us might keep their jewelry box in the bathroom, but because of the humidity we do not recommend it.
Our solid gold jewelry is made to last forever. In order to keep the polish and shine, please follow the following care instructions:
- Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals. Remove the jewelry especially when doing household tasks. Regular hand soap does no damage.
- Do not wear jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool or a salty sea
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause damage.
- Avoid impact with harsh surfaces as much as possible.
- Lifting weights in the gym with a set of rings even from the highest carat gold will cause shape distortion and breakage.
- Try to regularly wipe your earrings and chains with a cleaning cloth to remove make up and natural oils build up, that can cause oxidation
If you notice your jewelry getting darker, do not hesitate to contact us. For light discoloration we can send you a cleaning cloth to maintain your jewelry at home. In case of a deeper oxidation, we will get your jewelry professionally polished.